I’m a survivor, I’m not gon’ give up

September 1, 2007 at 12:58 pm (Uncategorized)

Okay, I’m feeling a little invincible since I survived last night’s sleepover. It involved my son, four other seven year old boys, my rowdy daughters, my crazy dog, my cranky husband, a power outage, a thunderstorm, and vomit.

They ate pizza. They made the most disgusting ice cream concoctions I’ve ever seen (rainbow sherbet, chocolate syrup, and sour gummi worms–my four year old daughter’s creation). They played the Wii, and the PS2. They were ninjas. And they were LOUD.

Advertisements

3 Comments

  1. Anna said,

    Gotta love them sleepover parties!!

    Glad you made it out alive.

  2. HEWY said,

    Congratz on your survivial!

  3. Sarah said,

    Thanks for the comment. I like your blog. Your Big Baby is adorable. Oh, and we keep our cats indoors at all times. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: